Monday, June 18, 2012

Week #35

February 21, 2012

This week was pretty good. We taught choke lessons and we had 2 investigators at sacrament.  One investigator is 16 and his name is Atta. He is way cool and might play at Snow when he graduates. The other is the Louis family. They just got engaged.   Missionaries have been teaching them for almost a year and their daughters were already baptized last year. They finally decided to get engaged and he came to church.  It was really cool and  I'm seeing the miracles here in the field. We have been working with a part member family named the Shiroma's. The dad isn't a member and the mom is very active. We had dinner at their house and taught him the Restoration. We asked him to be baptized and he is thinking about it. It was way cool.   I love that family.   I want to be here for when he gets baptized, but if the Lord needs me somewhere else then I will have to leave. I am kind of feeling like I'm going to leave which I'll be sad but it is bound to happen some day. We definitely should move to Kauai!
 
So whats new with the family?   I know I'm not missing out on anything. I'm fine here. I'm going to finish this mission. No doubt in my mind. I definitely have been humbled.  I'm going to start to be a more positive person right now. Negativity only brings discouragement.
 
Ive almost been out one year. so crazy.   So fast.   So much left to do.   So much left to become.   So many people to help change their lives.   I do love this work.   I do love the Lord.  I'm learning to rely on Him. That's what we all need to do. Mom know that I'm doing good and I appreciate EVERYTHING that you have ever done for me in my life. I love you with all of my heart. I'm so grateful to be your son. 
 
Thanks for the package, you picked my favorite Reeses. Thanks for the FB things too.   Tell Sam Askerlund I'll write her back haha.  I will talk to you soon. Have a wonderful week!!!!!!!!!!
 
Love ,
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment