Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week #48

May 21, 2012

Always good to hear from you! This week was pretty good. Nothing too new, we are getting ready for two baptisms this saturday. I'm super stoked for them! Please pray for Cassidy and Kristin. I love being a missionary and watching people progress and become closer to God! This is the greatest thing in the  world for sure.

These people in Hawaii are the greatest people ever. They truly know what the word LOVE really means. They show it to everyone! I love it and I hope I can gain just a little bit of what they have while I'm here.
Elder Lepule was really grateful for your email thank you! I'm  not sure if his family ever emailed him.  I'll have to ask him. We are getting along great, but i'm pretty sure we won't be together next transfer. Next transfer is May 30 so we find out may 27.   I'm pretty sure I'm staying. I really hope so too! So you remember Brother Arume? Well, he has come to church the last two weeks and this past week was Stake Conference in Laie which is 45 minutes away from Kaneohe and he came! It was so awesome. I love it. He is about 5'4 and 76.  I gave him a huge hug, I sure do love that family. We are still working with him to be baptized, but prayer has truly softened his heart!
So we had a mission tour this last week, thats when a general authority comes to the mission and trains us.  It was way good. I met the Nielsen's niece! Sister Lambertsen, I think her name was or something? Anyway she came up to me and started talking to me about her uncle and aunt and it finally clicked of who she was! She is way cool and seems like a great missionary! I'm sure she is doing great! It was cool to meet her!
That's so cool Jarom is engaged. good for him! I heard his girlfriend is younger than me?  That's what Austin told me. Thanks for the pictures that you sent me! Feels like yesterday that I saw all of you guys! Austin looks happy and that's what matters. Jake looks goofy in all the pictures,  you and dad look good of course! So does paige!  I miss you all.
I had my eye apts. and everything is squared away no worries.
Time is flying by too fast. I love the mission. everyday is a new challenge, a new experience, but its so worth it. I've made some of my best friends out here and I love it here. you remember Jasmine Martin or "Tati" and "Keke" Martin?  They are converts from Makaha, well they are moving to Utah next June because the want to be around Elder Robbins and me and to have a better life for their kids. That will be so cool! Anyways nothing else too new here. I'm loving it. I sure miss you Mom and am grateful for all you do. I'm cutting this email a little short because i'm super tired and don't feel very good.  Thanks for everything!
Love,
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment