Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week #52

June 18, 2012

I'm doing really good, how are you doing? This past week was a little slow, not much happened which is always a bummer but thats why we keep moving on. How are you?  I'v been praying for you everyday and you're in my mind and heart all the time! Thank you so much for the suit, I love it!  It's so comfortable and feels so nice to wear. So thank you so much mom!
So I can't wait until you start to feel better, I know you will!  The doctors there are definitely some of the best! Completely put your trust in the Lord and He will help you through anything. One thing I never realized was that the Atonement doesn't just take care of our sins, but it also takes care of every cut, bruise, sickness, anything bad it takes care of.  I love it.  I love Jesus Christ so much. Thats what keeps me going, and I know that He will help you through this.
So I'm glad to hear that things are going really good. Things here are good as well.  I'm loving it here. Brother Arume came to church again and so did our other investigator named Kristin. I'm praying for them so hard but I think I need to fast for them too. They both have changed so much and are a lot closer to baptism than either of them think. My companion is good but I still miss Elder Lepule. We aren't in the same zone.  He is in Waipahu. He doesn't like it but he is where he needs to be for sure.  I love that kid and miss him. Thanks for emailing him. I'm sure it made his day!
I''m glad to hear Jake is doing better. This is exactly what he needs probably, just a fresh new start. I sure miss all of you and love all of you so much. I love you mom and I know that the Lord will take care of you right now.  He is watching over you!  Thanks for your example to me throughout my life mom. How is your Book of Mormon reading?  I hope its good. I love the Book of Mormon, I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to have it in their life.  The guy we gave the white shirt to didn't come to church but we will keep trying.
Love
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment