Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week #50

June 4, 2012

My week was good. The baptism went great! I love that family, they are the best. I will be so blessed next year right before I go home they will be going through the Temple and I will get to go through with them. It will be great! They are so amazing. She bore her testimony yesterday at Sacrament meeting.  It was awesome. She reminds me a lot of you, hahaha, its funny!
 
So Elder Lepule got transferred to Waipahu.  I miss him a lot. I'm with Elder Garcia who has been out for 3 months.  He is from Colorago Springs, he is cool.
 
It's good to hear that you all had fun at the Grays. That's awesome.  I sure miss them! Sounds like everything is the same pretty much too. I'll be looking forward to Lake Powell with them for sure.
 
Ok, so for the Jake situation, I honestly don't even know what to say. The only thing I can think of to say is that everything will be alright.   I don't know what to say, honestly its hard for me to know what to say cause I don't know the situation. I'm here and not there. I'm going to pray for him. I always do. If we don't do our part we will struggle in this life. If we don't do the things God wants us to do, then we will struggle. I've noticed it on my Mission. When I don't try my hardest I struggle. We just need to do it. We need to forget ourselves and just freaking do it. Plain and simple.
 
That's good everyone else is doing good. Thats good Paige and Zach are good, he sounds like a good kid. So we got the bed bug situation taken care of I think. My right eye has changed prescription. It's now 3.00.  I have a few more cases of contacts so I'll wait it out. Nothing else is new that I can think of.  I'm glad your procedure went good on Wednesday. I'm sure you will feel better after all this is over. I'm excited for you to start real estate classes, that will be cool.  We should start a family business. Well my time is running short. but just know that I love you and am grateful for you.
 
Love,
Elder Hudson
 
p.s. Tell scott and Victoria congrats!  Please tell that kid to email me or something! Gosh he said he would but never has! Thanks for all the struggle you have done to make sure I'm comfortable out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment