Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Week #34

February 13, 2012
Lets see, nothing too exciting happened this past week just the same old same old. Same stuff different day. We have been finding a lot of new investigators which is nice and everything but none are really progressing. Transfers are in 3 weeks. so crazy. By that time I'll have been out 9 months. I'm almost half way there. I don't know if I'm transferring or staying. I guess we will find out then. Yes return missionaries are great, but I'm tired of people judging people who don't go on missions or come home early. Like it's kind of crazy how people think just because someone doesn't go on a mission they won't be able to provide for their family the same as compared to someone else who went on one. So how was the funeral? That is very sad, how is Katherine holding up? So last week at zone conference our theme is "year of the member." There are 26000 active people in Hawaii. 6 out of 10 member referrals get baptized, and if each of those 26000 members referred one person there would be 15,300 new converts in Hawaii in 2012. How crazy is that! People just need to start opening their mouth and not be afraid to talk to people. It's tough but imagine 6 of your closest friends entering into the waters of baptism. Imagine the Gray's getting baptized. There are six of them.
How is everything at home? Anything new? Jake still in love, how was Paige's sweethearts? Anything new with you guys???? When are drill try outs? Dad how are the Jazz doing? Keep me posted. My suit coat is so small in the arms and torso. I'm not getting a gut, just wider hahaha. Did I tell you the mission was doing a biggest loser comp? Well, everyone in our zone gained weight so we lost hahaha. That was funny.
Elder Hudson
P.S. Just tell Emily I say hi back. Oh yeah people have been writing me on my Kauai address which is great, but I wont be here forever!!!!!!! Make sure its the Honolulu address. Thanks LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! Looking forward to the package and thanks for all you guys do. Happy Valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment