Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week #47

May 14, 2012

It was good to talk to you guys yesterday! That made my day! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
 
Today I had my eye appointment.  Apparantely they are having me come back in next week to get my eyes dialated.  My eye did need a stronger level so I'm good now but yeah have to go back next week.  They didn't charge me this time just next week.... so yeah... anyways I don't have much to say thats new.  That is SO awesome about Connor Evans!!! Thats so cool. Good for him!  He will be a great missionary!   That's so awesome. I'll have to email him!
 
Nothing is really going on this week.  We do have mission tour and that is when a general authority comes and speaks to the mission. This year the general authority is Elder Larry Wilson. That will be fun!  I'll let you know how that goes.
Thats cool that Christian saw you! haha!  Any plans for him for a mission? He was always fun to be around.  That's good that everyone was able to talk to their parents. It's crazy.  Like, I know I'm still a part of the family but when I talk to you guys I feel so distant... I know you guys are taken care of, but I'm not like home sick like I thought I would be.  It feels like before my mission never even happened. I don't know it's a weird feeling. but I sure enjoyed talking to you guys yesterday! I called Jake last night. tried to encourgae him to go through the Temple. I hope it didn't just go in one ear and out the other. I think it would be good for him. I told Elder Lepule to email you and he sent it to me so I forwarded it. So yeah. anyways nothing really too new. 
 
Thank you for all you do for me! I can't wait to talk to you again! Oh you forgot to give me that email address I asked you about! haha. I am so grateful for you in everyway. Have a wonderful week!!!!
 
Love
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment