Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week #46

May 7, 2012
 
I know 11 months is too crazy. I have a lot to learn still! I can't wait to talk to you guys on Sunday! I'll be calling around 4 there ok? I'm so excited! I can't wait! I can't believe it's already 5 months since I talked to you guys! Time is flying by too fast.
 
So we have three baptisms coming up at the end of May. The one that I'm most excited for is Melia Mataele. She has been taking the lessons for 11 years and she finally committed herself yesterday in church!  I'm so excited!  She is so ready. She comes to church every Sunday and she has even given talks in sacrament meeting. She just has never been baptized. Her husband is an RM and her son plays football at Snow. I don't know him but I'll meet him this week. I'm so excited for them.
 
Love the pictures from Morp. Zach looks like a cool kid. That is too bad about his truck getting egged while it was parked at our house.  Paige, I love her, she looks so grown up, so crazy!
 
Brother Arume didn't come to church this week but we will still keep trying with him. They are a great family. I love them so much!  Nothing else really new here. Same ol stuff!
 
My release date I think is June 13th.  Not sure exactly.  I'm glad you are going to read the Book of Mormon during the summer, that is awesome! Even if it' one verse a night it still counts.
We have one investigator who we had a hard time waking up for church at 9 am so we decided to walk over to her house yesterday and she woke up and came to church.  That was cool.  It's so cool to see people progress. I love it! Tell Alex I say hey and good luck to him. Tell Aaron Kunz congrats! Thats cool.  Tell everyone hi and I can't wait to talk to them on Sunday!!!!

Love,
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment