Monday, June 18, 2012

Week #38

March 12, 2012
 
The new area is tough. I'm covering Kaneohe 1st and 2nd ward on a bike! It's a huge area haha, but I guess we just have to do it. I'm with a Samoan named Elder Lepule. We came out together. He is Polynesian and is way cool.  Travis Smith! You'll have to tell him I say hi. He was one of my favorite zone leaders.
 
Glad you got the package! Put that lava lava somewhere safe please! haha. Yes I did find my camera!! I've taken a lot of pictures and for real my card is on it's way. I'm sending it today or tomorrow. Give me Kevin's email or have him email. I need to talk some sense into that guy. Does he still look the same? Haha, I miss that kid.
 
Tell Austin "hi", too.  Did he ever propose to that girl?  I'll let you know what is needed here in Kaneohe for the Relief Society thing. I'm not entirely sure just yet cause I just got here and I have no Idea. Thank you so much for doing that. that's awesome!!!
 
I sure am glad to be here on a mission and I wouldn't have been able to do it if it wasn't for you and Dad! I love you with all my heart! I'm excited for things to come. I know the church is true, I know that God lives and loves us each individually. I'm grateful to be your son, mom. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sending pictures and a letter today so that is why this email is a little short.
 
OFA LAHI ATU!!!!
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment