Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week #49

May 29, 2012

Nothing really to special on Memorial day, just another pday. But it was fun. It was our zones last pday together, there are 18 of us in the zone and every single companionship is getting a new companion. Elder Lepule is getting transferred to Waipahu on Oahu. He isn't too excited.  I'll for sure miss him, but on to a new companion. It's always kind of stressful once transfer week comes around because you don't know what to expect.
 
We have a baptism today for Malia Mataele. I'm so excited! she is so ready and her family has waited a very long time for this. Her husband will be baptizing her today so that will be awesome. I'll let you know how it goes!! I'm way excited.  We also had a baptism last week for Cassidy Kellikipi, a 9 year old girl whose family is less active. it was a great baptism and her family started coming back to church. Her mom isn't a member but her dad told us that she is talking about taking the lessons and he wants to baptize her. That will be SO cool. I love this work!!!
 
I'm sorry about your exam you have to have tomorrow.  I for sure will be praying for you, but that is so good that you will be able to have the surgery.  That will make you feel a lot better!  Keep me updated on how it goes mom, I love you!
 
That is a very cool story about the Samoan Book of Mormon, if it doesnt' get here in time for me to give to Elder Lepule then I know its for someone else.  There are SO many Samoans here so I'll get it to someone. I love the mission. Every day is a new experience and I love it. I love the people, the families, the friends.  I love it all!  I'm going to be so devastated when its all over...
 
So we had a cottage meeting last week, which is a meeting designed for investigators to come to our president's house and listen to the testimonies of recent converts. It's always way cool and this time Jasmine from Makaha bore her testimony.  I was fortunate to have taught her in Makaha and she got baptized right after I left.  It was so cool to see how much she has grown since she has been a member.  I love it.
 
Nothing else is too new, just loving life. I sure love you and miss you mom. Thanks for all you do!
 
Love
Elder Hudson
 
P.S. I'm feeling much better thanks! And tell Travis Smith I miss him, he was a huge example to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment