Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week #43

April 16, 2012

Things are pretty good. Yes Elder Lepule and I got our packages.  Thank you very much. I loved it and he loved it too so thank you so much. I know he really loved it and was very appreciative of it, so thank you so much!
 
Yeah I'm still loving it just need to put my head down and go to work. But all in all its good. We have a baptism this week for Tatum she is 12 and is really ready to be baptized i'm excited! Transfers came and went yesterday and Elder Lepule and I are staying together again. I'm fine with that. s Give me more time to learn some more Samoan hopefully. We get to go to the Temple tomorrow, I'm excited.  I really need it!  But other than that things are pretty much the same. Nothing new really.
 
That's awesome Austin is happy. After all thats what its all about right? Don't worry, I'll marry someone who has cool parents where you guys can get a long with them.  Wow, Paige is a typical high school girl!
 
The work is going good here in Kaneohe. We were hoping for a few more baptisms this month but definitely some in May, so that's good. Honestly, nothing is too new.  I'm enjoying this very much and I love the gospel. God is there. He loves us and will help us. We just need to be obedient. Mom and Dad I challenge you to read the Book of Mormon together. Please! It will only strenghten you guys and decrease the stress in your life. I know this because I've felt it in my life. Whenever I read the Book of Mormon I just get filled with joy. I never knew that you had to come to love God and Jesus Christ but the Book of Mormon provides us with the knowledge we need to love Them.
 
Love,
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment