Monday, June 18, 2012

Week #40

March 27, 2012
Sorry I didn't email you yesterday the library was closed because it was some Hawaiian holiday. Kuhio day or something. No school, no work, no nothing. They try to get a day off whenever they can! haha so engagements that's cool. It's so crazy how my friends and stuff are all getting married. I'm so excited for Lexie and Sherm. They are getting married in the Manti Temple. He is a cool kid for sure. Can you have him email me? He likes you haha!
Prom: Hahahaha i could picture the whole thing in my head as I was reading it. So funny. Sounds like a tough start but a finishing to a good night. You would text him that haha, I'm sure he was so freaking excited.  That Cole Painter kid, I'm kinda friends with his brother who is on his mission in Russia. That's cool.  So weird that Paige is going to prom, she seems so young still!  Good luck in Cali! That will be fun i'm sure. Hopefully drama free.
So the work here in Kaneohe is good. We committed a guy named Peyton to baptism yesterday. We taught him for the first time since we took over the first ward. He will be baptized on April 14th. I'm stoked! Lets see.... So there was a family on Kauai named the Arume's. My favorite family probably. I got transferred over to Kaneohe and I told them that before I left Kauai and Sis. Srume said "oh if you go to the Kaneohe first ward, baptize Bro. Arume's dad. I didn't think much of it. His mom and dad are in the first ward and we just barely took over the first ward. I was able to see the Arume's from Kauai cause they came to Kaneohe and we met with them again it was cool. Now we are teaching the dad actively every week, but he has a hard heart right now, nothing the Lord can't soften!
The story with dad on ambien had me rolling! hahaha that's so funny!  I wish you would have taped it! haha. "Shon a ween"?  Tha'ts funny!  It's so weird to hear my first name.  I'm so used to Elder. haha. That's so funny though I could picture the whole thing as well. Good times! So nothing else is too new. I'm adjusting to two wards. we are hopefully getting a car soon. But we are still walking at the moment. That's way cool about the Tongan ward.  That is exactly how it happens in Hawaii. Do they sing really loud too? Cause here they sing SO LOUD!!! IT's cool though. I will be so stoked to see that when I get home. Makes me excited just thinking about it.
We have interviews with President Dalton today. I'm excited. He is definitely a role model in my life. Just as all of you are! So nothing else is too new honestly..... it rains a lot here and it's nice waking up each morning looking at the water falls in the mountains.  It's awesome. We get to go to the temple in April. I'm way excited for that! But MOm.  Thank you for all you do. Have fun in California!!!!  Be safe. Know that Ofa Lahi Atu!!!! Can't wait to talk to you! Almoooooooostt to the year point. Im enjoying it here very much.
God Bless!
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment