Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week #51


June 12, 2012

I don't feel any different really since I've been out a year. Maybe a little panic to see how fast time flies and how little time I have left.  I'm trying not to focus on the time cause then I stop focusing all together!  My new companion is Elder Garcia from Colorado Springs. He is a cool guy and we get a long pretty well.  I miss Elder Lepule though. I think he definitely could use an email from you guys though cause I think he is struggling with his new companion.  An email from you would make him happy!
 
The friend that added me is his name Iliesa Delai? I sure hope so, I miss that kid so dang much.  He is the man. I lived with him for the first 6 weeks of my mission and he taught me so much. I sure do miss and love that kid. He is one of my great friends from the mission field.
 
I got the package from the relief society and I'm going to send a letter and this story: so they gave me a hand me down shirt that was like size 18.5 xxl so it was huge! and they gave me a bunch of other stuff to give away too. Well, on Saturday we had an appointment with this less active guy named Maitland, long story short ,he lives in a halfway house and invited his friend who lives there to sit in on the lesson with us. He did and we commited him to church and to take the lessons. He just got out of jail and he is looking for a change in life.  We asked if he needed a white shirt and tie and he said he didn't have anything so I told him how my home ward just sent me a package with a shirt to give to someone, turns out it fit him just perfectly, it was definitely meant for him, and we gave him the Book of Mormon they sent with Hallie Bradshaw's testimony in it. So it was definitely meant for him. It was really cool. So I'll send a letter with that story in it and the picture I took with the guy.
 
So you have surgery on Wednesday?  I'll definitely be praying for you.!  I really know that this will help you feel better. You definitely need this!  It will be good for you mom!  You deserve to do the things that you love to do!! This surgery will be good!
 
So that's good you all had fun at dinner on Sunday. That is a good activity to have a lot of people over and involved in so thats fun! Jake will always be competitive, its funny ha I could picture Austin just laughing, is he ever going to grow his fro back. when are they getting married?
 
So I called Jake and talked to him did he tell you that?  President Dalton said I could so I got permission. He told me to send my love to the family especially to Jake.  So I wrote a letter to Chalyse just cause I don't have a lot of time to email but I am writing a letter to Bailey cause she emailed me her address. I'm not worried about it right now though. I email Keesh every week.   She says she wants to go on a mission so that would be cool.
 
Love
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment