Monday, January 2, 2012

Week #19

October 31, 2011
Well, I'm getting transferred to another island! I'm not sure which island, I won't find out until Wedneday when I go to the airport. I'm way sad I'm leaving this area. It's like my home away from home, but I'm also excited at the same time. Maybe I'll go to Maui or somewhere cool like that. It was an ok week. Nothing too exciting or interesting happened. I bore my testimony in church telling everyone I was leaving. They gave me leighs around my neck and a ton of candy. I'm sad that I'm leaving! It will be so hard to pack and everything. We have to get to the airport at 5:30 am on Wednesday. I'm stoked to go off island, everyone says off island is so much nicer than Oahu. I'll get you my information as soon as I find out. Stay strong! Pray hard!!!
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment