Monday, January 2, 2012

Week #21

November 15, 2011
It's going really well. I'm loving it here in Kapa'a. It's gorgeous!!! This definitely is the most beauful of all the islands. It's definitely country! I love it though. So green, waterfalls on the mountains, it rains quite a bit, the people are cool, the houses are nice. I love it here! It feels like a dream, it feels like home. We can't see the beach from where we live...but, it's way close. We can go anywhere, just not on the sand. That's it. I really want an ukulele, almost every elder here has one. I'm in a driving area. I miss the biking though. A lot more exercise! Aunty Eva is a member. We are working with her 18 year old daugher and 8 year old son. They should be baptized soon. She is so festive! She was having Michale Buble' Christmas music in her house setting up decorations already for Christmas. I like her a lot and her family, too! For our ward Christmas party we are going to something called the Fern Grotto. I'm not sure what it is but I hear it's really cool and the ward is really excited. I'm absolutely loving it here. Tell the Rich's thanks for the Ensign and goodies. I will be writing them a letter back for sure. Tell Bryan Taylor I say "what's up"! My mission has really opened my eyes. I really have done so much better with the way I look at people. I honestly have started to love everyone. It makes life a whole lot easier. Thanks for all you do!
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment