Monday, January 2, 2012

Week #20

New Area - Kauai, Hawaii "The Garden Isle"
November 7, 2011
So I'm in a new area called Kapa'a. It's on Kauai. It's beautiful here, but I miss my old area so much! That place was like my home. My companion is Elder Cart. He goes home to Washington in about 6 weeks. My new place is connected to the church. It's just a two man place, so that will be an adjustment from my last home. I haven't met any new people yet except for my new bishop. His name is Bishop Jensen and he used to live by Eric White's old house about 7 years ago. Weird, huh! My new area is beautiful! It looks just like the jungle, which is exactly how I've always pictured Hawaii to look. We had stake conference yesterday. President Eyring spoke. He is my favorite.
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment