Monday, January 2, 2012

Week #25

December 12, 2011
Things are better. No need to worry. I'm doing much better. I'm training a new Elder. I'm kinda nervous and excited at the same time. I will be with him for 3 months guaranteed. That's how long the new training program is that the Church set up. I'm excited. I definitely know this calling is from the Lord. I'm glad you like the pictures that I sent home. I definitely miss Makaha a ton. We had dinner with Aunty Bev the other night. She took us to a fancy steak house. Everyone on Kauai knows who she is. She is pretty famous. She ate a huge prime rib by herself, she is so cool! I also gave a blessing to her friend who is the mother in law of Karen Forsythe in my last area. I didn't influence Ron and Tracey to serve missions. The Lord prepares his servants for sure. He puts people in others lives to help them progress. The Lord works in mysterious ways. It's crazy. I can't believe I have been out for 6 months. I got to burn a tie finally. I burned the blue paisley tie. It was so faded from my last area. I live on a street called Ohia. We live in the church right by a shed pretty much. Make sure when I get home I do not date any off the wall girls! We have a baptism next Saturday for 8 year old Isaiah. He wants me to baptize him. I'm going Christmas shopping either today or next Monday. What is going on in the world? Is it still one the down hill slide? Any beautiful girls that will write me that you know of? Thanks for yours and paige's letter this past week. It helped a lot! This mission truly has helped me focus on the important things in my life and its the best place to perfect ourselves. I can't wait to talk to you in 13 days!
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment