Monday, January 9, 2012

Week #29

January 9th, 2012
Always good to hear from you! Glad everything went so well with Delaineys baptism. and Britnees as well! We had a baptism this past week and it was a good one. Isaiah is 8, had me baptize him and my companion confirmed him the next day in church. It was really cool. I've grown really close to this kid, he is like a little brother to me. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Eva and her family came to church :) So what is Melina like? Do you approve of her? That's awesome they end their date nights in prayer. So it's already 2012. 2011 flew by! That's so crazy. If I don't answer some of your questions in this email its because my email is so slow it will only let me reply if I start a new email. I'm really focused on the work right now. I am not worried about anything at home I'm just doing what I need to do. The work is going slowly on Kauai but it's all good. I talked to my companion in my last area and they just got done baptizing 2 people I taught for 4.5 months. It made me so happy but so sad knowing I couldn't be there to watch them and be a part of it. Keke Martin and Tati Martin are their names. You should add them on Facebook. They have 3 kids and are 20. To answer your question, I got the letter, thanks so very much it's always nice to get mail. Elder Robbins my companion in my last area said he would send it. I guess he hasnt yet so I'll remind him. No worries though. Congrats on drill! Just don't let it stress you out. But that's awesome! I can't believe I've been gone for 7 months. I don't want this to end at times. I think of myself going home at the end of my mission and I don't like the feeling of it.
I know a lot of people in our ward were in the Testaments. I'll have to watch it. I don't know. So keep up the FHE and family prayer. Thanks for updating my blog it looks really good! I love it! What else is going on in Riverton? How is nan doing and grandma and grandpa? Tell T.J. and Austin congrats as well as their women. Tell the family I say hi. I kinda knew that after i would be gone for so long the excitement of it all would just stop. Its the way it is but no worries. I am glad you and Dad email me faithfully I feel like I've grown closer to you even though I'm far away. Keep up the good work with everything, keep doing your missionary work.
Love, Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment