Monday, January 2, 2012

Week #23

November 28, 2011
Thanks for all of the packages. I got them all, contacts, garments, etc. facebook page stuff! Thanks so much :) they all made my day! Thanksgiving was ok. We had two huge dinners. Uh I need to start working out better haha. Went to brother Allen's house who is our ward mission leader. Then the Kaui family. We ate at their house and they made me try raw fish. called Pok'e. It was gross! I can't wait to come home and make all sorts of food though. You guys will love it. We got to just relax on Thanksgiving it was really nice. I'm definitely taking lots of pictures! I will be sending some soon! I'm making a cd today so they will be sent tomorrow. Yeah black Friday is a joke. They had to shut down wal mart because they were so packed. It was ridiculous.
This past week was kinda slow. We have an investigator with a baptism date though! His name is Isaiah and he is 8 years old. He is getting baptized on December 17th. He says he wants me to baptize him. But we will see. I'm excited for that. Any big plans for Christmas? Whose house is it at this year? How is nan doing? Mike and Tracy? Hope all is well. I would really like to talk to Melina some time or another. Just know that I don't care if they wait for me or not to get married. I mean 18 months is a long time to wait to get married. Just tell them do get married when they want. This next sentence is for Melina.." Melina hello there, i really cant wait to meet you/talk to you one day. Just know that i'm looking very forward to meeting you. If you and Jake decide to get married before I get home, no worries. I really wouldn't mind! I'm definitely appreciative with the impact you have had on Jake's life. When the time is right.... don't wait for me to be there!"
No worries about Aunty Eva. She is cool but she is SO busy. I would like an ukulele for Christmas. Just put the money in my account. ill find out how much it costs.
Tomorrow is zone conference I'm excited for that. We get to watch a Christmas movie. It's supposed to be Remember the Titans so we will see! Our church on Christmas starts at 11 and ends at 12. some elders say to give a pre call. Meaning I'll call the night before just to tell you the time I will call you.
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment