Monday, January 2, 2012

Week #26

December 19, 2011
I can't wait to talk on the phone! So excited. Can't believe it's been six months already! I will be calling about 1 pm here which means it will be about 4 pm there. Is that ok. I have no idea how to Skype, so I'll just call from our phone. Christmas Eve we are going to Wes Kaui's house for a party. And Sister Wolffe's before that. Wes Kaui throws a big party every year I guess. Christmas day we are going to the Allen's house. Our ward mission leader. His son Griffin added me on facebook, I think. They are making crepes for breakfast and then I think we are going to Brother Arume's house for dinner...I think...and I'm calling home, of course! My new companion's name is Elder Moore from Pocatello. I sent you guys a package for Christmas. I hope you all like it. I really didn't know what to send. I heard from Caleb and Carl Ahlberg. It was so good to hear from them. Thanks for all you do. Talk to you Sunday!
Love,
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment