Monday, January 2, 2012

Week #28

January 2, 2012
Happy new year hope it was a good one! Things here are pretty good. The transfer is two weeks from being over. I love it here on Kauai. I never want to leave this place. It definitely will be depressing when I have to leave. We have a baptism coming up this Saturday for 8 yr old Isaiah. It will be a convert baptism because his parents aren't
members. The ward goal is 12 for the year and it will be good to get the year started off right. Loved the pictures, looks like everyone is happy and doing good! 2011 flew by so fast. I've never been to that midget hot chocolate. Sounds pretty funny though.
So that's awesome you do family home evening every Sunday now. That is really good! We go to FHE with the Kaui family every Monday. It's really fun and they are one of my favorite families. There is more than one family that goes over there but its way fun! For new years we went to a members house in another ward. We were able to stay out till
1230. It was cool/different. A ton of fireworks were there but we weren't allowed to shoot any off. Today we went on a 4 mile hike. It looked just like any old hike in Utah but it was cool to do something besides just play basketball all the time. How is everything going at home? Tell T.J.,Delainey, Austin, and his chick Brittany all congratulations. That really is quite something. This week was really good in finding. we found 2 new investigators and they are pretty solid. We are going to mass next week. We tracted into a family and the lady said we could teach her and her family as long as we go to mass with them. So we called President Dalton and he sought for revelation while I was on the phone with him and he said yes. I'm pretty excited! I never want to leave this area, I know I'm going to soon andIi will be crushed. but wherever I go the Lord needs me there. We talked to Aunty Eva this past week. We pulled a prank on my "son" (out here in the mission anyone you train is called your son and you are their daddy). We pretended like Eva was a psycho anti chick and her husband was a member and my companion was in the bathroom and she started screaming and telling us to get out when he got out I was like we gotta go! and then he ran out and tried to open the door but couldn't and she came around da corner with a bb gun haha it was so funny!I love the ward. Bishop Jensen lived in Riverton. You should add him on FB. Jess Jensen. Or Jenson? But i'm really enjoying it right now. A big Tahitian elder that is in our district is teaching me how to play the ukulele. It will take a little bit of time. Thank you so much for that again! Have a wonderful week!!!!
Be positive! Stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment