Monday, January 2, 2012

Week #22

November 22, 2011
I have had a pretty good birthday I guess. We went on an 8 mile hike to the most beautiful place I've ever been to. I'll send pictures. Hanakapi'ai Falls, I think it was called. I can't believe I'm 20 years old! No longer a teenager. Seems like just yesterday I was turning 10 years old. I'm loving the area, it's so beautiful and the people are pretty cool. This week a lady told us we are on path to hell and that we need to seriously pray about what we are doing. I told her I did pray or else I wouldn't be out here and how dare she say we were on a path to hell when she doesn't even know what we are sharing. I was so mad! But, I've changed on my mission, instead of instantly not liking the person, I just said whatever and forgot about it. Then we were tracting again and some guy swerved his van by us and tried to splash us with a huge puddle. Some people are rude. We have only 3 investigators we teach. Two are Aunty Eva's kids. Le'rae and her brother. They are way cool. I love their family. We haven't eaten with Aunty Bev yet. We are eating at the ward mish leaders house on Thanksgiving. Brother Allen, he is cool and way funny. I really like the ward here. I miss home today on my birthday. I am glad Ron is going on a mission. Africa? hahaha! That fits him perfectly! I'm happy for him. I got Alissa's video! That was so cool. I miss her, too! I miss all my friends and my family! The picture that Keeshia sent to me at the cheer game really touched my heart. You really should talk to Aunty Eva when you can. She is really cool. She is a hoot! Stay strong! Ofa atu!!!
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment