Monday, January 2, 2012

Week #27

December 26, 2011
It was really good to talk to all of you guys. It feels like I haven't even left! So I'm definitely loving Kauai. Can't believe I've been out almost seven months. It feels like a dream. Austin told me that it just goes by even faster.
So I really dont have a whole lot to say cause we just talked yesterday. I'm very grateful that I was able to talk to you yesterday. It was a great Christmas! Thanks again for the Ukulele and all the gifts! I definitely don't need snacks for quite awhile haha. I hope you have fun in Idaho! Tell grandma and grandpa their package is on their way. Tell them that I love them too! I love you guys so very much and I'm so glad I was able to talk to you guys for Christmas. Tell Everyone I say hi!
Love,
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment