Monday, November 14, 2011

Week #16

October 11, 2011
We baptized Jaymen last Saturday. He is a way cool kid. I baptized him and my companion confirmed him. The week went pretty well! I can't believe I've been out 4 months haha! Hawaii is starting to feel like home to me. Which is really good. We have an interview with President Dalton today. Each missionary has one every other transfer. This morning I woke up and prayed to ask for help for my companion and me to find an elect investigator, meaning someone who really was and is prepared for us. I have faith tht will happen! Let's, see, our neighbors across the street fight every day and the cops are called a lot. We find it funny, but is is pretty sketchy at the same time. Not a whole lot else has happened here. So I talked to Vincent and Lesle Brown yesterday telling them how they would get a long with you guys.
The mission really has taught me a lot of things that I would not have learned if I stayed home. I love the scriptures and I love learning. Everytime I think about Jesus Christ, I know He is real. One thing that I have really tried working on is being less judgmental of people. I love the change that I'm seeing in myslelf. Thanks for all you do. Stay strong!
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment