Monday, November 14, 2011

Week #15

October 3, 2011
Things are pretty good. I loved Conference, we watched all 10 hours and I took diligent notes. We watched it at our chapel, it was really cool. They talked about the things I needed to hear. Like being in the world but not of it. We get fed by members every night so we never worry about that. I love hearing about Jake and Melina. For some reason I just have a good feeling about her. And she wants to write me to get to know me more so I definitely approve. We have a baptism this week. 15 year old Jaymen. I'm so stoked! It's been too long since our last baptism, but it will be awesome. Either me or my companion will baptize him. I don't really care who does as long as he gets baptized. My companion and I had to give a talk at a recent Tongan baptism. I hote to be transferred to a Tongan ward sometime. I would love to come knowing Tongan! So we went to Laie last week and went to the temple, it was so beautiful there. The whole time in the temple, I don't know why, but marriage was on my mind. I know I still have awhile but I am excited to get married!
Thanks so much for all you do and for the love you show me!
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment