Monday, November 14, 2011

Week #13

September 5, 2011
Dear Riverton Drill Team,
I can't thank you enough for the notes you sent me. It definitely made my week! I sure do miss walking into your practices and seeing your bright smiling faces! Haha! I hope everything is going well for you girls as this year is starting off. I definitely wish I could see how you do this year! There will be good times for you girls this year and times where you may struggle. But that's life! I've noticed out here that life is a lot more important than letting struggles get in the way of the important things. Focus on those important things in life. You girls have a great team and great potential this year. Don't let the stupid things get in the way. Just to name a few: drama, boys...enough said? You're a team and will do great things. I'll have my mom update me on everything, well, maybe not "everything", but on some things. Again, I can't thank you girls enough for the letters. It put a smile on my face and it made me work a little harder that day. Girls, know that whenever you have a hard time in life, the BEST person you could ever turn to is your Father in Heaven. I wouldn't be saying that if I didn't know it was true. Keep up the hard work! Can't wait to hear how you do!
Mahalo,
Elder Hudson
P.S. Letters are much appreciated if anyone wants to write me! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment