Monday, November 14, 2011

Week #14

September 19, 2011
Well another week down. Nothing too exciting has happened. My companion, Elder Robbins, and I are staying together another transfer. I really like him, but am getting tired of the area, even though I love the people. So after this transfer I'll be here four and a half months. This transfer we have a new zone leader and both of them are strictly obedient. We haven't had any commitments with any of our investigators. We are working hard. We played basketball with one of our investigators named Thomas. I've definitely grown a lot, I can't wait to see what I'm like in 21 months. I will get to go to to the temple around general conference weekend. You only get to go to the temple four times a year if you are on the islands where the two temples are at. Send some pictures from home so I can see people!
Love,
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment