Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week #4

My week last week was kind of tough. Satan was working on me very hard. We had President interviews this week and I felt much better after meeting with President Dalton.

I am loving it here. It's awesome. The work is going really good and we had another baptism last Saturday. Her name is Laysha and she is a 10 year old girl. Her dad showed up for her baptism on Saturday but didn't come back for her confirmation on Sunday. Kind of a sad story...but her baptism was awesome!

I love Mondays so I can talk to all of you. I miss you all!

I knew dad and Paige would enjoy Trek. I had a little trek of my own walking 8 miles on Saturday. We have 6 hopeful baptisms in the next three weeks, the work is moving very fast. I've almost been out two months, it honestly doesn't seem like that long. My whole outlook on life has changed. I've realized how vital and important it is to live the Gospel the best we can each day. Our salvation depends on it!

I got a letter from the Primary, I will write them back today hopefully, we are always SOOOOOO busy. Austin Hinton sent me a letter that his mission president mailed to him and it was an answer to my prayers. How is the ward doing? How is drill? I'm loving it here, the weather is beautiful and I have some cool pictures.

Love,
Elder Hudson

P.S. We are teaching the Baptist family again this week and WE WILL commit them to baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment