Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week #5

Hello Family!

My week was pretty good. We had another baptism. His name is Daniel and he is 11 years old. His mom is a member but nobody every taught her kids so we are working with her daughter. Danile kind of looks like Mitchell Gray, it's pretty weird!

Glad to hear Paige spoke in church - I'm sure she did a great job. I hear Jake has a girlfriend? How is she? We are still working with the Baptist family, we are trying to set a date. We have another baptism this Saturday and maybe one next week. Transfers are coming up so I should be getting a new companion.

We live in a house, it has one bathroom and two bedrooms. It's pretty small, but I don't mind it. We eat rice everyday. We don't have a lot of choices for breakfast and lunch, because nobody wants to shop when we go shopping! I love the food here, I haven't eaten a whole lot of crazy things. The best ribs that I have ever eaten were here at a member's home. So good! I definitely need to keep exercising haha! We have a lot of new investigators. One lady named Andrea walked up to us and said, "can you please teach me?" ... so we have been teaching her and are working towards baptism.

This is the hardest thing I've ever done and at times I wonder why we feel like this. If we felt the Spirit all the time, there would be no reason for faith. I hope the Lord humbles me so I can become a better instrument for Him. I look forward to every chance I get to email you! I hope all is well and I want to hear about everything good that's going on at home.

Love,
Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment