Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Week #32

January 30, 2012
Aloha!
How's it? I had a pretty good week. We found 3 new investigators this past week. One lady was named Sandy. We challenged her to read and pray about the Book of Mormon and she said "I don't need to read it cause I already know its true". It was a cool experience! Just another Testimony builder for me. I have started reading Jesus the Christ. Have you ever read that? It's tough but I will come to know Him better I think. You bet i will cherish this. It's tough. So tough but so worth it. Before I know it I'll be out a year. So crazy. I'm glad that Jake is happy. I'm glad that you guys are happy too! Haha i could just picture you guys sitting with your binoculars hahaha. That's cool. We don't really have very many investigators progressing towards baptism. It is kinda slow, but it will start picking up soon I'm sure. We just need to keep working hard. One of the gators we found is Bob Wolff; his wife was a recent convert of last year. Our wml Bro Allen went with us. You would like Bro Allen. He reminds me of you, dad. He is a cool guy. He is building a subdivision over here, and he told me I could come work for him when I get back. That would be cool. I love hearing about your mission. So tell me about training Cutler? how was that? How long were you out when that happened? Do you guys still keep in touch? I would love to keep in touch with so many people out here. I can't wait to come back with you guys and show you around. Thanks for your example and your love you have shown for me!
Love, Elder Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment